Venison carbonara with black truffle and green beans
N 8 egg yolks
100gr pecorino cheese
100gr venison meat pounded with knife
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water.
- Trim all fat and nerves and cut the venison meat with knife.
- Cook in a non-stick frying pan with oil.
- Place the egg yolks in a deep double boiler pot, beat them in a bain-marie with a whisk adding salt, pepper and Pecorino.
- Drain the spaghetti and sauté with the venison gravy. Remove from the heat and add the egg mixture.
- Mix well, adding some of cooking water. Served it hot.
Wine CouplingCAMPODARCHI ARGENTO 2013 az TERRACRUDA