Spelt penne with white hare ragù sauce and peppers
400gr penne pasta
150gr hare meat
White wine to taste
Lime to taste
N 1 garlic clove unpeeled
Marjoram to taste
Thyme to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Stale bread baked in oven
Salt and pepper
- Cook the penne in boiling salted water.
- In a saucepan put the garlic, the thyme, the marjoram and the hare meat pounded with knife. Cook the meat, remove the herbs and the garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the peppers ( previously cleaned, washed and with the seeds and the white parts removed). Cut them into strips and transfer to the hare sauce.
- Drain the penne, toss them with the sauce and add the parsley and bread baked in oven.
- Garnish with the lime zest (grated on a microplane) and a few drops of juice. Serve it hot.
- If you like you can also add some boiled potatoes cut into dices.
Wine CouplingCHIARALUCE 2014 Az. Crespaia