Maltagliati with deer meatballs and thyme
400gr maltagliati pasta
200gr deer meat
Dry white wine to taste
20gr pecorino cheese
Savory to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the shallot with butter, add the deer meat cut into cubes, the ham and the wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Combine the grated Pecorino cheese with the egg.
- Form small meatballs and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook the maltagliati in plenty of salted boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan, add the meatballs and season with savory, salt and pepper. Drain the maltagliati, toss with the sauce and serve immediately.
Wine CouplingBianchello del Metauro Campodarchi 2014 Argento Az