Smoked wild boar loin with apples and rocket salad
400 gr wild boar loin
500 gr cooking salt
50 gr beech wood chips
1 clove of garlic
Orange zest to taste
Lemon zest to taste
1 bay laurel leaf
20 gr extra virgin olive oil
Black pepper to taste
100 gr green apple
50 gr sugar syrup
50 gr water
20 gr grappa
60 gr rocket salad
16 gr pine nuts
- Clean the wild boar loin, remove all the fat and nerves.
- In a plastic rectangular container, arrange half of cooking salt and half of aromas (orange and lemon zest, garlic and bay laurel leaf), lay the wild boar loin over, cover with the remaining cooking salt and let rest in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Wash the wild boar loin in a stainless steel bowl. Burn the beech wood chips and extinguish the flames, grill the loin covered with cling film, let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Then, cut the meat into very thin slices using a slicer device. Store in the fridge.
- Wash the apples very well, divide them into cloves, remove the core and cut them into small cubes. Place them in a vacuum bag, adding sugar syrup, water, grappa and clove. Achieve 99.9% vacuum, using a chamber vacuum packaging machine for 1 minute.
- Then, open the bag and store covered in a bowl inside the fridge.
- Wash the rocket very well, drain and spin.
- Arrange the loin slices on a serving dish, garnish with apple cubes, pine nuts and rocket leaves. Season with extra virgin olive oil and ground pepper.
Wine CouplingVino Chianti classico riserva DOCG Caparsino 2011, Caparsa
Other Info 272 Kcal *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal* x Kg* x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
Jogging F 34’ M 24’*
Preparation time 1 hours
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal* x Kg* x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.