N 2 quails
80gr pitted, black olives
Aromatic herbs to taste (rosemary, sage, thyme, bay leaves, marjoram, wild fennel)
N 2 cloves of garlic
Orange zest to taste
40gr white wine
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Tandoori masala to taste
N 4 aluminum foils
For the pan juice
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Aromatic herbs to taste
Broth to taste
- Clean the quails; singe and wipe well.
- Set 4 breasts and 4 legs aside.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil in a frying pan, stir-fry the vegetables with the aromatic herbs until the Maillard reaction (browning reaction). Add the ice and let it boil.
- Cook the quail breasts and the legs in a non-stick frying pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay each quail breast and leg on a aluminum foil, add herbs, tandoori masala, orange zest, half clove of garlic, olives, one bacon cube, pan juice and white wine.
- Wrap the foil and bake in oven at 180° for 40 minutes.
- Serve opening the aluminum foil just in front of the guest.
Wine CouplingQuercegobbe (Merlot 100%) Petra