Deer with cinnamon apples and fennel
600gr deer nuggets
50gr EVO oil
1 Tea bag with berries
300gr renette apples
1 green apple
100gr sugar syrup
a.s. fresh fennel
salt and pepper to taste
- Put in a casserole two liters of water and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and include the bag with berries.
- Paid the the deer nuggets in the brewed tea and let it bake for 30 minutes.
- Wash the apple, peeled, cook in a non-stick sautee pan with butter, add salt and mix with the minipimmer.
- Wash the green apple, cut to slices, insert them into a vacuum bag with cinnamon and sugar syrup, condition them for about a minute, open the bag and store in a refrigerator with a liquid.
- In a platter pour the apple cream, the deer nuggets, previously fried in pan with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the slices of green apple from their liquid and add the fennel.
Wine CouplingTeroldego DOC