Deer roll with bacon and spinach crisp
N 8 thin slices of venison meat
N 8 thin slices of speck
N 1 lemon
G 300 crispy spinach
Rosemary to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
White wine to taste
- Pound the venison slices and make them thin.
- Season with salt and a few drops of lemon, lay over the speck slices and roll up, closing with a bamboo skewer.
- Cook the venison rolls with a little of extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt, add the white wine and let cook.
- In a pan, toss the spinach (previously washed and stemmed) with butter and a few drops of lemon. Season with salt to taste.
- Arrange the crispy spinach on a serving dish and lay over the venison rolls. Serve hot.
Wine CouplingMontalfoglio 2015 Az Pandolfi Orsini