Cream of yellow pumpkin soup with roe deer filled cappelletti
300gr egg pasta
30gr grated Fontina cheese
200gr roe deer
Dry white wine to taste
N 1 egg
20gr Pecorino cheese
300gr yellow pumpkin cubes
30gr chopped shallot
200gr vegetable broth
Rocket to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the shallot with butter, add roe deer cut into cubes, the ham and the wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Combine the grated Pecorino cheese with the egg.
- Roll out the dough, cut into small squares, add the stuffing and close, giving the classic hat-shape (cappelletto).
- Sauté 30 g of shallot, add the pumpkin, the broth and let boil for about 10 minutes. Blend with the minipimer and season with salt.
- Cook the cappelletti in plenty of salted water, drain and toss with a little butter. Serve with the creamy pumpkin soup and some fresh rocket leaves washed and dried.
Wine CouplingCamera classico DOC CANTINA DEI PRODUTTORI NEBBIOLO DI CAREMA SOC. COOP