Courgette stuffed with wild duck breast and robiola cheese
N 4 round courgettes
G 240 wild duck breast
G 80 robiola cheese
Marjoram to taste
Lemon zest to taste
Table salt to taste
EVO oil to taste
Misticanza (mixed salad)
- Use a knife to cut the wild duck breast into thin slices. Season with chopped marjoram, lemon zest, salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Wash the courgettes, cook in boiling water for about 7 minutes.
- Drain, cool in ice water, divide into two halves and remove the seeds.
- Season the courgettes with salt and extra virgin olive oil, stuff with the wild duck mixture and close them with their lids.
- Put some oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the courgettes and cook gently, covering with a lid to allow the cheese to melt.
- Arrange the courgettes without their lids on a serving dish, garnish with some mixed salad, season with salt and extra virgin olive oil.
Wine CouplingCosta del Picchio 2013 Fosso dei Ronchi Colli Pesaresi DOC Focara