Conchiglioni pasta with mallard chest ragu
400gr conchiglioni pasta
200gr chest of mallard
50gr mixed ground
80gr EVO oil
200gr tomato pulp
2 clove of garlic without stem
salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a sautéed with extra virgin olive oil, celery, carrot, onion and garlic.
- Combine the mixed ground and brown it, add the tomato and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the conchiglioni in salty boiling water.
- In a non-stick pan sear the mallard nuggets.
- Drain the pasta, add it to the ragu pan together with the mallard nuggets. Adjust with salt and pepper. Serve it very hot.
Wine CouplingVerdicchio Matelica DOC