Carrot cream and roasted venison
400gr Venison fillet
Herbs to taste (marjoram, thyme, sage)
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
- Tie the venison fillet with a string, sear in a non-stick frying pan with extra virgin olive oil and herbs.
- Bake at 180° for 15 minutes.
- Remove the string after cooking and divide into three parts.
- In a small pot sauté the chopped shallot with butter, add the carrots cut into rounds, some broth and let cook for 10 minutes. Blend with a minipimmer, season with salt.
- Spoon the carrot cream onto a serving plate, add the Venison fillet and serve.
Wine CouplingMarche IGT Valturio 2010 Az. Valturio