Beetroot risotto with yogurt cream and quenelles of hare
280gr Carnaroli rice
Vegetable broth to taste
80gr precooked beetroots
50gr light yogurt
50gr grated Parmesan cheese
200gr hare meat
N 1 anchovy fillet
N 1 clove of garlic
N 2 sage leaves
Table salt and black pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
For the rice
- Melt 20g of butter in a saucepan, add the chopped shallot and cook until golden brown.
- Add the rice, toast it pouring hot vegetable broth.
- Cut the beetroot into cubes and blend them with the minipimer.
- Pour the cream over the rice and stir in the remaining butter and parmesan cheese. Salt to taste.
For the hare
- Clean the hare meat removing all the nerves and cut it into very small cubes with a knife. Season with extra virgin olive oil, garlic clove in half without the green germ, chopped anchovy, sage leaves and salt.
- Form little quenelles of meat with two coffee spoons.
- Garnish the rice with yogurt cream and the little quenelles of hare. Serve immediately.
Wine CouplingLacrima di Morro D'Alba-Conti di Buscareto