Miso duck on a cream of BBQ queen peach and Chianti demi glacé
mL 50 of soy sauce
G 30 of barley miso
G 20 of orange blossom honey
G 800 of duck breast
N 5 white pulp queen peaches
N 3 carrots
G 80 of butter
G 45 of 00 flour
G 100 of Chianti
Chopped beef and bone
N 1 parmesan crust
N 2 tomatoes
N 5 peppercorns
G 5 of balsamic vinegar
N 1 celery stalk
N 1 onion
N ½ leek
Salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil to taste
Lemon zest and fresh oregano to taste
Ginger and tabasco sauce to taste
- Combine: soy sauce, miso, 1 tablespoon of salt, lemon zest, honey, balsamic vinegar, crushed peppercorn, EVO oil (300g) and blend to make a mixture.
- Cut the duck skin and massage it with the already prepared mix.
- Boil a carrot and smoke it with peach tree wood, making sure not to use an excessive amount.
- Cut the peaches in half. Massage them with salt and sear them on a BBQ grill; peel the peaches, getting rid of the parts that have become black while cooking and transfer the meat without the seed to a saucepan. Combine with ginger and the smoked carrot to make the sauce creamier and more compact; blend and bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the heat, add oil, and blend again with an immersion blender.
- Make a beef broth with the bone and chopped beef, celery, carrots, onion, leeks, parmesan crust, tomato, lemon zest, pepper, and tabasco sauce.
- For the Chianti demi glacé, melt butter in a pan, add flour, and mix with a wooden spoon to make a roux; still mixing, add wine, 500g of beef broth, and then let it thicken, adding salt to taste.
- Drain the duck breast of the condiments and dry it, then brown it in a pan at a high heat, 2 minutes skin side down and then 1 on the other side.
- Arrange on the bottom of the serving dish a thick layer of the peach cream, placing the sliced duck breast on top. Garnish with fresh oregano. At the table, add a generous amount of the Chianti demi glacé.
Other Info Kcal 801* *For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal x Kg x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.