RAVIOLI WITH CHICKPEAS AND PHEASANT
G 250 pheasant breast
G 20 celery
G 20 shallot
G 200 precooked chickpeas
G 50 white wine
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
G 80 butter
G 100 fresh mushrooms
G 50 rocket salad
G 20 Parmesan flakes
- In saucepan, stir-fry celery, shallot and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the pheasant pounded with knife, add white wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Add the chickpeas previously blended until creamy then, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into circle with a coppapasta” (cutter mould ring)
- Place the filling in each circle and close well.
- Cook the ravioli in plenty of salted water, drain them and toss in a pan with melted butter and cooking water.
- Arrange the ravioli on a serving dish and garnish with rocket salad, thin slices of mushrooms and Parmesan flakes.
*For every medium-low speed running activity (8Km/h), the AVERAGE calorie consumption is of approximately 8Kcal* x Kg* x height, considering an average female weight of 60Kg and an average male weight of 80 Kg.
No recipe found.