Cream of yellow pumpkin soup with roe deer filled cappelletti
300gr egg pasta
30gr grated Fontina cheese
200gr roe deer
Dry white wine to taste
N 1 egg
20gr Pecorino cheese
300gr yellow pumpkin cubes
30gr chopped shallot
200gr vegetable broth
Rocket to taste
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the shallot with butter, add roe deer cut into cubes, the ham and the wine and simmer until evaporated.
- Combine the grated Pecorino cheese with the egg.
- Roll out the dough, cut into small squares, add the stuffing and close, giving the classic hat-shape (cappelletto).
- Sauté 30 g of shallot, add the pumpkin, the broth and let boil for about 10 minutes. Blend with the minipimer and season with salt.
- Cook the cappelletti in plenty of salted water, drain and toss with a little butter. Serve with the creamy pumpkin soup and some fresh rocket leaves washed and dried.
Wine CouplingCamera classico DOC CANTINA DEI PRODUTTORI NEBBIOLO DI CAREMA SOC. COOP
No recipe found.