CHICKPEA PURÉE WITH DEER MEATBALLS, PEPPERS AND BEANS.
- G 400 minced deer meat
- N 1 egg
- G 30 grated Parmesan
- Grated lemon zest to taste
- Chopped parsley to taste
- G 30 breadcrumbs
- G 100 precooked chickpeas
- G 50 pepper cut into cubes
- G 50 green beans cut into cubes
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Blend the chickpeas with their liquid, sift and season with salt; set aside.
- Knead the meat with the egg, the Parmesan, the lemon zest, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Form the meatballs and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook the meatballs in a non-stick frying pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive.
- Sear the green beans and the peppers in a pan with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour the chickpea purée into a serving dish with the meatballs and garnish with peppers and green beans.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve with ground black pepper.
No recipe found.