Chamois ribs with crispy Savoy cabbage
8 ribs of chamois meat
Rosemary to taste
Sage to taste
Garlic to taste
2 cooking vacuum bags
400gr Savoy cabbage leaves
Salt and black pepper to taste
Extra virgin olive oil
- Remove all the fat and nerves from the ribs. Wash very well under running water.
- Season with salt and pepper and put them into vacuum bags; add garlic, rosemary, sage leaves, orange zest and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook at 63° C for 1 hour using a soft cooker or a pot, checking the temperature with a probe thermometer.
- Once cooked, open the bags and reduce in a pan the remaining liquid. Cook the ribs in a non-stick frying pan for few seconds on both sides.
- Wash the Savoy cabbage leaves and cut them into lozenges. Dry well.
- Put the Savoy cabbage leaves in a non-stick frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil and cook for few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Chamois ribs in their reduced braising liquid accompanied with the crispy Savoy cabbage.
Wine CouplingCamera classico DOC CANTINA DEI PRODUTTORI NEBBIOLO DI CAREMA SOC. COOP
No recipe found.