Roe deer tartare, beets and pistachios
400 gr roe deer meat
20 gr Tropea onion
5 gr anchovy
5 gr capers under salt (washed and dried)
200 gr pre-cooked beets
100 gr stracchino (soft cheese)
30 gr pistachios
Extra virgin olive oil to taste
Lemon juice to taste
Soy sauce to taste
Worchester sauce to taste
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
- Put the deer meat pounded with knife in a bowl.
- Add the capers, anchovies and Tropea onion very finely chopped.
- Season with Worchester sauce, soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Keep in the fridge.
- Cut the beets into cubes and toss in a pan with extra virgin olive oil, few drops of lemon, salt and pepper.
- Blend the beets with their liquid with a minipimer and sift.
- Combine stracchino, salt, pepper and put the mixture into a pastry bag.
- Arrange the beets sauce on a serving dish, garnish with some stracchino puffs, add the tartare mini-balls and season with salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil and shelled pistachios cut in half.
Wine CouplingVernaculum 2015 Villa Ligi
No recipe found.